CONCENTRATE 50 ml
+ KRZEM W ŻELU za 1 zł
CHEAPER IN THE SET
This is the only original formula that contains 2500 mg of silicon
in 50 ml of liquid, enriched with choline
Why choose Organic Silicon in concentrate:
- the highest concentration of silicon on the market – 2500 mg in 50 ml liquid enriched with choline;
- does not contain artificial fragrances and colourings;
- the formula and manufacturing technology are the result of 40 years of research by the Glycan Group laboratories under the supervision of professor Dr. Christian Daniel Assoun;
- the small volume – 50 ml – allows you to easily take the product with you on any trip;
- the concentrated version is accepted in hand luggage and at the airport security gates;
- the vials are made of brown glass, resistant to UV radiation.
Organic Silicon is used to supplement the deficiencies of silicon and choline in the diet.
Purified water, choline stabilized orthosilicic acid (OSA), monomethylsilanetriol (MMST), choline citrate.
50 ml = about 30 servings.
Recommended daily dose for consumption:
|Ingredients||20 drops||% RDI|
|silicon||75 mg (including 65 mg OSA and 10 mg MMST)||——–|
– no daily reference intake has been established
20 drops once a day (a portion can be divided into several smaller ones during the day).
Best taken on an empty stomach, a few minutes before a meal, and can be added to any drink.
The liquid form increases bioavailability and facilitates absorption.
Bottle capacity 50ml.
The set contains 3 vials of 50 ml each (the gross price for 1 bottle is PLN 110) and Silicon in gel 50 ml (the gross price for 1 unit is PLN 1).
You can read more about Silicon Gel here read here
Shake well before use. After opening, keep in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not consume in case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Do not use a dietary supplement after the use by date. The use by date is written on the unit packaging. Dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Glycan Industries-Glycan Group Raw Material Origin.
Producer and entity responsible for food information: Glycan Poland Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. Podwiesk 68, 86-200 Chełmno.
WHEN BUYING OUR PRODUCTS
YOU HELP TOGETHER WITH US