1. The website siliconorganiczny.pl, hereinafter referred to as the online store, uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. on the end device of the person visiting the online store, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its “expiry time” and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of file helps to adjust the services offered by Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. products to the individual preferences and real needs of people visiting the online store. It also enables the development of general statistics of visits to the presented products in the online store.
2. Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after the end of the browser session or the computer is turned off, the saved information is removed from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from clients’ computers.
b) Permanent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the Customer’s end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the clients’ computer.
3. Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. uses own cookies for the purpose of:
a) authenticating the Customer in the online store and ensuring the Customer’s session in the online store (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the online store;
b) analysis and research as well as audience audit, in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how customers use the store’s website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. uses external cookies for the purpose of:
a) popularizing the online store using the facebook.com social network (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
b) popularizing the Store using the twitter.com social network (external cookie administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA);
c) collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA);
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the online store customers. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the Customers’ computers in this way. Nevertheless, in their browsers, customers have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the online store will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
a) Internet Explorer browser;
b) Microsoft EDGE browser;
c) Mozilla Firefox browser;
d) Chrome browser;
e) Safari browser;
f) Opera browser.
7. Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. may collect clients’ IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a visitor to an online store by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and therefore is commonly treated as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used by Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the online store, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of unwanted automatic programs for viewing content that burden the server online store.
8. The online store contains links and references to other websites. Glycan Poland Sp. z o.o. sp.k. is not responsible for the privacy protection rules applicable to them.