Complaints and returns
Before accepting the parcel, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging has visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us by calling +48 509 642 638.
After paying the amount on delivery and confirming receipt of the package, it is possible to open the package in the presence of the courier – in the event of non-compliance, a discrepancy report is prepared, which is the basis for a subsequent complaint.
If the purchased product turns out to have manufacturing defects or is not as described, please follow the complaint procedure below:
- Send us the product you want to return, attaching a written statement in which you describe the detailed reasons for the complaint, the form of compensation, as well as the return address and account number to which the refund will be made (depending on the decision made by the store).
- Within 14 days of receiving the package, we will inform you by e-mail or telephone about the result of the complaint procedure.
- If the complaint is considered positively, within 7 working days from the date of making the decision, we will compensate the costs incurred by you by sending a new product or a refund.
- 04. If the complaint is found to be unjustified, we will provide you with a detailed justification of the decision made and within 14 working days, we will send the product back at our expense. In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made to the card.
In case of doubt, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:+48 509 642 638. We will provide you with tips on how to quickly and easily carry out a complaint.
In accordance with applicable regulations, within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods, you have the right to return them without giving any reasons as part of withdrawal from the contract, in accordance with the general principles resulting from the provisions on concluding distance contracts. This applies only to individual customers who makes a purchase for purposes not related to professional or business activity.
The returned product cannot show signs of use and must be factory-packed, the goods delivered in the original packaging unchanged. If this condition is not met, the product will not be accepted.
If you want to return a product:
- Send back the purchased product providing it has not been used, is in undamaged and re-saleable condition and in its original packaging with all its contents and proof of purchase.
- Attach a written statement to the package in which you will describe your willingness to return the product, as well as the account number to which the refund will be sent.
- Within 3 working days of receiving your parcel, we will check the condition of the delivered product (whether it has any signs of use, has not been damaged or destroyed, or is in its original packaging with all its contents).
- If your return is rejected (due to damaged product or signs of use), we will send you a notification e-mail with the information that the return of the product has not been accepted. Within 7 working days, we will send the product back to you, covering the shipping cost.